Program Overview - Standard Studies
This two-year program teaches the core courses of the Rukha Method™ of professional bio-energy healing science therapy. The curriculum is infused with personal process and development skills that, when fully embodied, allow the graduate to provide ethical, clear and authentic sessions to their clients.
This rigorous, college-level program is well-suited to three sorts of students:
1. Those students who want to begin a career in the world of bio-energy healing and counseling through a professional curriculum.
2. Established practitioners who wish to deepen their effectiveness by studying advance-practice bio-energy techniques and who are wishing to experience course work not offered through their original program.
3. Individuals who are seeking a purposeful life filled with solidity of presence.
Graduates of the two-year Standard Studies program are some of the most well-prepared professional bio-energy healing science practitioners in the field. We are a licensed program with credentialed faculty for those who seek out educational opportunities that are challenging and stimulate thought, set a standard of excellence, develop the spirit and provides something truly impacting.
Whether you are a healer, a physician, a therapist, a hair dresser or a computer programmer, this program will provide you an experience that results in professional aptitude, psychological maturity and the ability to be lead by a spiritual connection that will guide not only your profession, but your life.
On-Campus Training Schedule & Location
On-campus sessions begin on Fridays at 10 AM and conclude on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM. To accommodate students' busy schedules and provide time to integrate the course material into their lives, sessions are held every other month, starting in September and concluding in May. There is a long summer break over June, July and August.
All on-campus sessions are held on the beautiful, serene grounds of Mt. Olivet Retreat Center in Farmington, Minnesota. Mt. Olivet is located 30 miles directly south of the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport.
2015-2016 Academic Year
Standard Studies Year 1 Students
September 11-15, 2015
November 13-17, 2015
January 8-12, 2016
March 11-15, 2016
May 20-24, 2016
Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are currently being accepted. Deadline for applying to Cohort Three is June 10th, 2015. (Unless specific arrangements to the contrary are made with administration.) We welcome you to attend a free introductory workshop in February and April 2015. Watch our Facebook page or subscribe to our email newsletter for dates and location.
1. Begin the application process by clicking on registration at the top of any page or go to the left sidebar to click Application form.
2. Each applicant must submit the $500 tuition deposit plus the $100 application fee at the time of registration in order to be considered for admittance. If students are not accepted or decide not to enroll, the full deposit is returned in accordance with Minnesota state statute Buyer’s Right to Cancel.
3. The Rukha® Academy office will contact you within 24 hours after you have submitted the electronic registration for your payment information.